Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Marathon Playlist

I've been running to the same playlist since I started training for a half marathon in 2010. I would add songs to make it longer and take songs away that didn't work for me. Once and a while I would reorganize the list but really it is the same list as always. Well, after the marathon, I decided its time for something new so here is my old list for everyone to see and critique and now I'm going to start building new.



Name
Artist
For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)
ACDC
Fuel
Metallica
Savior
Rise Against
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Nirvana
Gone Daddy Gone
Gnarls Barkley
Moves Like Jagger 
Maroon 5
Vertigo
U2
What Do You Want From Me?
Alice Cooper
Rock & Roll
Motörhead
Shake That Bush Again
The Mooney Suzuki
Whiskey in the Jar
Metallica
Banditos
Refreshments
(It) Feels So Good
Steven Tyler
Make Some Noise
Beastie Boys
Crazy
Gnarls Barkley
Take It Off
The Donnas
Chinese Democracy
Guns N' Roses
This Is Gonna Hurt
Sixx:A.M.
Learn To Fly
Foo Fighters
All the small things
Blink-182
Pain
Jimmy Eat World
A Favor House Atlantic
Coheed And Cambria
Welcome To The Jungle
Guns N' Roses
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Fall Out Boy
Weightless
All Time Low
Saccharine Smile
Donots
What I Like About You
The Romantics
End Love
OK Go
Major Tom (Coming Home)
Peter Schilling
Hot Night Crash
Sahara Hotnights
A Little Less Conversation
Elvis Presley
The Best Damn Thing
Avril Lavigne
Memory
Sugarcult
Makin' a Mess
Skid Row
Long Way Down
Goo Goo Dolls
Alive & Amplified
The Mooney Suzuki
Whole Lotta Rosie
ACDC
Kickstart My Heart
Mötley Crüe
The Middle
Jimmy Eat World
Girlfriend
Avril Lavigne
Rock Zone
Scorpions
That's The Way I Wanna Rock n Roll
ACDC
Chicken Fried
Zac Brown
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Jet
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
Weezer
Crazy Bitch
Buckcherry
Here I Am
The Explosion
Shake Your Blood
Motörhead
mOBSCENE
Marilyn Manson
Baby I'm a Star
Prince & The Revolution
All Night Long
Buckcherry
Makin' Magic
Tesla
Molly's Chambers
Kings of Leon
Stone Cold Crazy
Metallica
Humans Being
Van Halen
Only the Good Die Young
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Use Me
Hinder
Die With Your Boots On
Iron Maiden
Tick Tick Boom
The Hives
Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
Rob Zombie
Let Me Hear You Scream
Ozzy Osbourne
Higher Ground
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Distance
Cake
Got the Time
Anthrax
Ace of Spades
Motörhead
Weekend Warrior
Iron Maiden
Coming of Age
Damn Yankees
Make a Sound
Autopilot Off
Everyone Alive
Local H
Beast and the Harlot
Avenged Sevenfold
Walk This Way
Aerosmith
Takin' Care of Business
Bachman-Turner Overdrive
You And Me And The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight (Baby)
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Pump It
Black Eyed Peas
It's My Life
Bon Jovi
Fortunate Son
CCR
Don't Stop
Fleetwood Mac
Don't Stop Believin'
Journey
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Michael Jackson
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Michael Jackson



No comments: